Our second podcast in which we natter about, among other things:
- Developing use cases, the notion of use, and the challenges faced
- Understanding the people challenges
- Practical tips - defining use? What are we trying to accomplish? Shifting ways of work.
- And the hurdles involved - how process and change are merged
- Change management needs changing - Broadcasting and awareness aren't enough
- Being patient with revolutionary evolution
- Getting to the goals and why we need the tools in the first place
- Being conscious/mindful about the work being done and how that challenges the corporate MO
- The web as a a collaborative learning machine
Hope you enjoy it and we'd love to hear your feedback.